Monday, January 16, 2012

Ron Paul Case Files #1

I've seen so many well intentioned, passionate supporters of Ron Paul completely botch it up when calling talk radio, posting on news articles and posting on opposing facebook pages.

We can not play into the stereotype of; Paulbot or Paultard or any other derogatory idea of who we are.

Our mission is singular, attract a new supporter from anywhere. I'm putting together a series of tips called "Case Files". This is the first one...

Case File #1 -

Use one of these scripts when calling; Rush, Levine, Hannity, Savage, Berry or any other conservative radio talk show.


Greet the host and as soon as they give you the green light say...
“people are rightly concerned about our National Security and many fear that a Ron Paul Presidency would put our country in serious danger. I worry about our safety too and though I can’t predict the future I can say that Ron Paul has received far more donations from our military personnel than all other Republican candidates combined. Endorsements from these heroes is more than good enough for me, but you should decide for yourself, please Google Ron Paul”
If the host hasn’t cut you off or disconnected you at this point say…


“thank you for your time, I'll take your comments off the air"


You want to be friendly and even tempered. It is extremely important not to get into an argument with the host; not because you are wrong or you can't hold your own, but because they control the microphone. They will take any chance to paint you as; kooky, crazy, or insincere. Don't give them that chance.


Another tact;


"people are rightly concerned about our National Security and many fear that a Ron Paul Presidency would put our country in serious danger. I worry about our safety too and though I can’t predict the future I can say that Ron Paul has received an endorsment from the former head of the CIA unit responsible for tracking Osama Bin Laden. His real world experience and expertise is enough for me, but you should decide for yourself, Google Ron Paul"


You don't have to (and probably shouldn't) use these verbatim, but they are a good starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment